Smoky Mountain Riding Stables - an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service. Smoky Mountain Riding Stables are located 4 miles east of Gatlinburg on Hwy 321 (traffic light #3), inside of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, in Gatlinburg TN.
No experience is necessary to ride. All horseback rides are great for beginner through advanced riders, with beautiful wooded scenery and mountain streams. 40 head of well trained & experienced mountain trail horses makes for a fantastic ride.
Their sizes range from 13 to 17 hands tall to meet the needs of all our riders. Due to the natural Great Smoky Mountains National Park terrain, the guided horseback rides are at walking pace.
- Special is good for May 1st ~ November thru Thanksgiving
- Stay 4 nights or more get up to 4 tickets per stay FREE | Buy additional tickets for $25.00 per person (save: $2.77).
- 4 nights minimum stay required in any of Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg cabins or chalets
- For ages 5 years old & up | Max. weight no more than 225 lbs | No Doubling up with Children
- Schedule: Spring: 9 AM - 4 PM | Summer: 9 AM - 6 PM | Fall: 9 AM - 4 PM | No reservations required