we're sold on this cabin
from pounding mill, VA on
can't wait to be back in that cabin again. we loved how comfy the whole house is. everything worked as it should. and the staff are above and beyond
Great anniversary vacation!
from Laurel, MS on
For our 30th wedding anniversary my wife and I were looking for a romantic, relaxing destination. We decided on the Smoky Mountains and the Love Shack cabin. Great decision! Both the cabin and the rest of the vacation were perfect.
I have to admit, never having rented a cabin before, I was a little nervous that when we got there the cabin wouldn't be as good as shown in the pictures on the website. However, there was no need for concern. The cabin was exactly as shown. It looked brand new. Everything worked properly. We had no problems whatsoever (apart from a short power outage during a rainstorm that the power company fixed promptly), leaving us stress-free to completely enjoy our stay.
Our favorite things about the cabin:
- the hot tub: so relaxing! It was used both morning and evening
- the deck: nice view, and high enough that bugs didn't know you were up there. We spent lots of time outside on the deck. Even ate meals out there.
- location: the cabin is within just a few minutes of Gatlinburg. Far enough out to be quiet and private, but close enough to be very convenient.
- the upstairs jacuzzi: also very relaxing.
- the privacy: even though there are a couple of cabins within sight, privacy screens and vegetation afforded a good deal of privacy.
- the high-speed internet, cable, and wi-fi made it convenient to stay in touch with family (and work) and allowed us to do web searches to plan our activities for the next day.
- the double-headed shower.
- pool table, slot machine, very comfortable living and dining areas, kitchen...
Let's face it; we loved it all. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to come back.