Love Shack Lodge
from Louisville, KY on
Came to the Smokies for a weekend getaway. I always love staying in a log cabin, and trying to see a grizzly bear. This cabin was perfectly cozy and comfy, with everything you need - a hot tub AND a pool table. Really cool! :)
I was disappointed though that the trees have overgrown since these photos were taken so i couldn't see the mountains from the patio as well as i thought i'd be able to. But overall i had a great time. Id definitely come back!
from Bloomington, IN on
Cabin was beautiful! Very clean and well maintained. Nothing to complain about A+++ all around!
The perfect cabin getaway
from Loveland, OH on
We loved our stay at the love shack. It's a perfect little cabin to get away in. It's contemporary decor and wireless internet and digital cable made for an excellent stay. Not to mention how clean the place was. It was spotless! We will be back!
we're sold on this cabin
from pounding mill, VA on
can't wait to be back in that cabin again. we loved how comfy the whole house is. everything worked as it should. and the staff are above and beyond
Great anniversary vacation!
from Laurel, MS on
For our 30th wedding anniversary my wife and I were looking for a romantic, relaxing destination. We decided on the Smoky Mountains and the Love Shack cabin. Great decision! Both the cabin and the rest of the vacation were perfect.
I have to admit, never having rented a cabin before, I was a little nervous that when we got there the cabin wouldn't be as good as shown in the pictures on the website. However, there was no need for concern. The cabin was exactly as shown. It looked brand new. Everything worked properly. We had no problems whatsoever (apart from a short power outage during a rainstorm that the power company fixed promptly), leaving us stress-free to completely enjoy our stay.
Our favorite things about the cabin:
- the hot tub: so relaxing! It was used both morning and evening
- the deck: nice view, and high enough that bugs didn't know you were up there. We spent lots of time outside on the deck. Even ate meals out there.
- location: the cabin is within just a few minutes of Gatlinburg. Far enough out to be quiet and private, but close enough to be very convenient.
- the upstairs jacuzzi: also very relaxing.
- the privacy: even though there are a couple of cabins within sight, privacy screens and vegetation afforded a good deal of privacy.
- the high-speed internet, cable, and wi-fi made it convenient to stay in touch with family (and work) and allowed us to do web searches to plan our activities for the next day.
- the double-headed shower.
- pool table, slot machine, very comfortable living and dining areas, kitchen...
Let's face it; we loved it all. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to come back.